Grab your scarves and start experimenting!
1) The Overhand knot: Like tying shoelaces. Great, loose knot.
2) The Once Round: Once around your neck. Both ends up front. Good for colder weather.
3) The Twice Round: Double a Once-Round. Great for the cold winter.
4) The Four In Hand: As a necktie. Similar to an Overhand, but a bit classier.
5) The French Knot: Ends through the loop. A warm, fashionable choice.
Don’t tie too tightly; you don’t want to leave creases.
Photo courtesy: Everyguyed.com (scarves) Trashness.com (male)